Thursday, April 21, 2011

Something I've noticed...

If I plan what I eat, and for whatever reason I am unable to eat what I've planned, then it triggers my 'you have FAILED!!' voice, and I end up binging.  It's like my control gained from planning has been ruined, and I stress-out, not knowing how to cope with the change.

I was planning to buy chips and chocolate today, so worked my daily calories around this - and then my local grocery shop is closed because of the public holiday (I try not to keep binge-food in the house: my rule is if I really must have these foods, and I have to walk 40 minutes to get them ((20 minutes to the shop, then another 20 minutes back)).  So now I've eaten a HUGE buckwheat pancake with yoghurt and berries, milo, nutella, peanut butter, plus a 'normal' sized lunch and breakfast.

This sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment