Sunday, April 3, 2011

Epiphany.

While out walking the dog, I had a realisation.

I mentioned previously that my life goals conflict with how I want to look, and as I power-walked through my suburb, I reflected upon the things that are important for me, and how I want my future to turn out.

I want to be thin, but there are other things I want to do too.

Now, I realise I only started this blog today (mainly to get out of my head), however, my disordered eating has been with me for many, many years - expect a post on this in future.

I still need the control of calorie counting, and I'm still deathly afraid of gaining weight, so I've come up with a new plan which hopefully will allow me to maintain and develop my health and fitness, but will also get me to my goal weight:

Running days: 1200 - 1100 cals
Swimming days: 1000 - 900 cals
weights/rest days: 800 cals

No comments:

Post a Comment