Tuesday, May 3, 2011

That was weird...

Internet wouldn't let me access my blog for a couple of days - something about cookies...but none of my settings had been changed?  Oh well, works now! : P

NEW FUN!  Burning 1000 cals a day (feeling jaded and cynical of late - bulimia is much easier than starving)

Trying to find a list of how to burn 1000 cals.

90 minutes cycling (sationary) - 1000 cals (from whyeat.com - breaking this up inter smaller time-blocks)
3 hours treadmill, 6km/ph (this was horrible - would be better if I had a TV in my gym)

***
EATINGS: (having three days to not worry about nutrition, as am going away for two weeks and will be unable to weigh myself...so may as well lose some weight to lessen the damage the next two weeks will cause)

Breakfast: porridge, mixed spice - 112
Snack: coffee, Prota bar - 201
Lunch: Heinz Potato & Spinach soup - 235
Snack: apple & cinnamon - 76
Dinner: Miso, cabbage - 51

(might add some more food for dinner/after dinner)

TOTAL: 676
BURNT: 877
TOTAL - BURNT: -201

Carbs: 99.7
Fat: 18.3
Protein: 27.5 (MOAR!!)
Fibre: 19.3

No comments:

Post a Comment